The most affordable patient form completion solution. Period.
MedFiller is designed to be an extremely low cost solution for all your paperwork needs. We have packages designed for small medical practices and large multi-site operations as well!
MedFiller TrialUnlimited Usage for up to 90 days
Includes Free Setup and Training Sessions for Staff & Providers
Unlimited Use During Trial
$0/per Form Completed During Trial Period
MedFiller BasicFor small-medium sized practices
All Forms Available - Use as Many or as Few Forms Every Month
Up to 10 Active Users
Standard Per Form Pricing
MedFiller High VolumeFor large multi-center operations
Priority Support and Training for Staff & Providers
Up to 35 Active Users
Volume Tier Pricing When Completing More Than 100 Forms Per Month
If your organization is processing more than 250 forms every month please don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team (via email at sales at medfiller dot com or via phone) to discuss enterprise level pricing customized for your needs
Price Per Form
Let MedFiller automate your existing form or design a new one from scratch. Price will vary depending on complexity, features (QR codes, e-signatures) and volume.
All the above packages come with the following features standard:
- Customizable web pages with your clinic specific branding where patients fill out their portion of the forms
- HIPAA compliant storage for forms and patient uploaded supporting documents
- Unlimited preview-before-print/submit functionality where you can generate PDFs for review before finalizing them for submission
- Fully customizable provider specific auto-fill, pre-fill options for specific forms
- Technical support via phone to resolve your immediate concerns
- Fax and email form to patient/employeer
Talk to Us Today about getting started for free!
Call us today and we can answer your lingering questions. We can help you get started on our free trial without any commitment or credit card required. We are confident that you’ll save so much time with MedFiller that you will want to move to the premium versions without hesitations.